Our eight self catering cottages are converted from traditional farm buildings with access to the front and rear of the properties. Each cottage is different internally and it is best to talk to us about your individual requirements before booking. We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement. If you have any queries please do call. We look forward to welcoming you.
- We have a website, www.beechfarmcottages.co.uk and are listed in the Cleethorpes tourist guide and VisitEngland.com
- Bookings and enquiries can be made via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01472815935.
- The nearest train station and town is 10 miles away and there is a taxi rank at the station.
- The nearest village is half a mile away where there is a small supermarket and post office.
Arrival &Car Parking Facilities
- Luggage can be unloaded at the front, side or back of the cottages.
- There is parking 10 metres from the cottages on gravel at the front and side of the cottages and a paved ramp to all cottages.
- There are lit gravelled courtyards in the centre of the cottages and to the rear.
Main Entrance &Reception
- Entrances to all cottages have 1 step and a weatherboard across the threshold.
- The entrance can provide single or double door entry.
- Inside the doors are a lounge and kitchen on the ground floor in all cottages.
- Some cottages have ground floor bathrooms and bedrooms;others are on the first floor. These are detailed in the bedroom section.
Public Areas â€“ General (Internal)
Public Areas â€“ WC
- A laundry room, 1 step at the entrance, with a sink, washing machine and a commercial washing machine and dryer.
- The Red Room, Lavender, Oak and Buttermilk have private laundry facilities. Other cottages have free use of the Laundry room.
- Pool table under cover in the courtyard
- DVD and book library for guest use
- Covered veranda area with table and chairs, heating and lighting
- Benches around the courtyard
- Wooded area with picnic table and chairs
- 17 acres of private level fields surrounding the properties
Conference &Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
- The Red room has 1 ground floor super king size bed accessed by 3 steps.
- Buttermilk has 1 ground floor king size bedroom ensuite and 2 first floor bedrooms, 1 king size and 1 twin.
- Lavender has 1 ground floor double bed in the lounge area accessed by 3 steps. Restricted access to the bed on one side.
- Milkmaid has a double bedroom on the ground floor.
- Pastimes has a King size bedroom on the ground floor and a double mattress on a mezzanine level accessed by a steep staircase.
- Clover has a double and a twin bedded bedroom on the first floor.
- Daisy has a king size bedroom on the first floor
- Oak has a King size bedroom on the ground floor
Bathroom, Shower-room &WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- The Red room has 1 ground floor bathroom with a bath, overhead shower, toilet and basin
- Buttermilk has 1 ground floor bathroom with a shower ensuite and 1 first floor bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
- Lavender has 1 ground floor bathroom with a bath, overhead shower, toilet and basin
- Milkmaid has 1 ground floor bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin
- Pastimes has 1 ground floor bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin
- Clover has 1 first floor bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
- Daisy has 1 first floor bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
- Oak has 1 ground floor bathroom with a shower, wash basin and a toilet
- All cottages have ground floor kitchens with electric ovens built under the worktops and electric hobs built into the worktops.
- There is plenty of storage and cupboard space above and below the worktops.
- Tables are either circular or rectangular and the Red Room also has a breakfast bar. Furniture is moveable.
- All flooring is wooden with non slip rugs, except the bathrooms that are tiled with non slip mats.
Caravans, Holiday Homes &Twin Units
Touring Facilities (Holiday Parks)
Boats â€“ Narrow Boat, Cruiser &Hotel Boat
Attractions (Displays, exhibits, rides etc.)
Grounds and Gardens
- The front courtyard is gravel with a raised fish pond in the centre, the rear courtyard is laid to grass with trees, 3 rockeries, and a wooded area to the rear.
- Both courtyards are well planted with potted shrubs and flowers and they are lit dawn to dusk.
- The gravel drive to the cottages is lined with a number of trees and shrubs.
- 17 acres of private level fields surround the properties
- Each cottage has a patio with wooden table and chairs
- Our information folders are placed in all the cottages and produced in size 12 font which can be increased on request.
- Light switches, power points and central heating controls are at a sensible height to reach.
- Good mobile phone reception, free Wifi, an electric car charging point.
- Owners live adjacent to the premises.
Norman Smith and Judy Bohan â€“ Company Directors
- Address:Beech Farm Cottages. Station Road. Tetney. Lincolnshire. DN36 5HX
- Telephone:01472 815935 / mobiles 07889609556 /07956535602
- Hours of operation:Open all year round. Ansaphone for messages 24 hours.
- Local equipment hire companies:Advanced mobility Ltd. 01472 240 404
- Local public transport numbers:01472 358 646 &0845 748 4950
- Local accessible taxi numbers:01472 696 969
- Cleethorpes Tourist Information 01472 323 111
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 0147281 5935 or email email@example.com